Head of Digital Strategy
UnGagged Ltd. are seeking a Head of Digital Strategy to spearhead the expansion of their series of digital marketing conferences, recruitment offerings, and Online SEO forum. The incumbent will be responsible for developing the strategy as well as leading the execution of all digital marketing activities, including but not limited to Branding, Paid placement, SEO, CRO, Social Media and Content Management.
Reporting to the group’s Managing Director, you’ll be developing ongoing marketing strategies to support targeted growth within the Event & Digital Recruitment industries over the next three years. You’ll lead the execution of the marketing activity and support the continual development across our private & exclusive 20,000,000+ visitor network.
You'll be tasked with:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have detailed knowledge of digital marketing in the events sector, as well as the tech and SEO industries.
- 10-15 years in a Digital Marketing management role
- Must demonstrate ability to direct efforts in a team setting
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Proficiency in Analytics, GTM, Remarketing and list building
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Advanced Knowledge of Social media marketing & Lead generation
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with email database management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Community management and outreach experience is a plus
- Bilingual (French / English) an advantage
We’d prefer you have a relevant Degree and expect you to demonstrate that you understand the needs of our industry. You’ll be part of a small “start-up” team so a flexible approach is essential and you’ll enjoy “getting your hands dirty” on a regular basis.
This is a senior role so we’re offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary circa £50,000 + bonus.
This role is based in Milton Keynes, UK (10 minute walk form the station) but will require international travel to USA once a year min. You must have the legal right to work permanently in the UK and travel to USA.
Please note we can only accept applicants that have the correct Visa to work in the UK permanently.